Learn the Ropes
Min Age 14+
This session will teach you the key skills of bottom-roping using mainly ground-based teaching to start you on the path to safely enjoying the routes at indoor climbing walls without supervision.
• Lesson content: Our instructor will focus upon; rules of an indoor climbing facility, fitting harnesses, tying in, loading a belay device, belaying & lowering your climber. Dependent upon time your instructor may progress on to pre-climb checks, ground anchors & how to take or hold a fall.
• Prerequisites: No previous experience required.
• Gear provided: Harness & belay device.
• Session time: 2 hours.
• Age: 14+ (all children must be accompanied by one adult who can assist the session).
• Discount: Upon completing the course you may have 15% off Harnesses, Screw gates & Belay Devices.
• Cost: £120 for 1 or 2 people.
• Duration: 2 hours